Having an RV gives you the freedom to just pick up and go without the hassle of booking a flight, hotel room or restaurants. We offer specialized RV insurance so talk to an agent about a policy that is right for your RV lifestyle.
It’s More Than a Vehicle, It’s A Lifestyle
RV enthusiasts encounter unique situations while out on the road. With that in mind, talk to your agent today about specialized coverages such as:
- Total Loss Replacement – provides you with a new, comparably-equipped RV if your RV is totaled within its first few years.
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – pays for the replacement of your personal items in your RV that resulted from a covered loss. Coverage options vary, talk to you to see what options are available for your RV.
- Vacation Liability – pays for Bodily Injury and Property Damage losses that occur at your vacation site. Ask your agent about policy limits.
- Emergency Expense coverage – pays your expenses for hotels and transportation due to a covered loss. Coverage options vary, so ask your agent what option is best for you.
- No Windshield Deductible – Low and no deductible options are available through some companies.
Get Out on the Road and Enjoy the World of RVing!
We offer coverage for recreational vehicles including Type A motorhomes, Type B motorhomes, and Type C motorhomes, as well as sport utility recreational vehicles.
We also offer insurance coverage for towable RVs including: travel trailers, fifth-wheel travel trailers, travel trailers with expandable ends, folding camper trailers and truck campers. Contact our agency for a free quote!